Positive My Honest Review of Legendware as a Low UID and Lifetime User (thanks to rusplane for lt)

Joel

LEGENDWARE APP User, UID 947
Legend
soooo i dont want to make the first section too long but idc you can read it i dont i just write it

Ok lets start how i even found out about legendware: it was a hot summer of 2020 and a friend (RusPlane) was using a software in videos and i was like WOAAAH THAT SHIT LOOKING CRAZY (sidenote i only used free cheats b4) so i messaged him if he can resell me lw and even tho i didnt buy it that time i registered me on the forum securing my uid 947 (still happy asf to this day that i registerd me) and now i got lifetime and we going to start with the review now.

we going to rate it in the order in the menu:

LEGIT:
honestly pretty good im not missing anything and i dont dislike anything i acutally love the new hitbox selection that came with v4
but im not sure about vac security since in the last time legendware was more like a paid vac ban but rn im not sure about it

8/10

RAGE:
its pretty good for the price and with some resolver luas it can be pretty good acutally but it has its misses and they occur pretty often but nothing a lua couldnt fix all in all its pretty good as i said

9/10

ANTI-AIM:
its meh. its better than nixware but worse than nl or some other cheats but i can make it work

7/10

VISUALS:
10/10 instantly i loved and still love the visuals there is nothing wrong with them even tho it would be nice to have more chams models but still they are perfect in my opinion

10/10

MISC:
im not missing anything and everything is in there but its a bit weird for the first few days because of the things how they are aligned but still good

9/10

SKINS:
pretty ok from what i saw but i dont use it that much but it looks good and didnt have any problems

9/10

SETTINGS:
just config and lua stuff nothing new

10/10

PLAYERS:
never used it cant rate it but it looks good and im gonna try to use it more often so far 0/10

0/10

LUA:
its pretty good but the lua api needs imporvements but some luas can fix the cheat and make it better such as resolver luas
i like the lua section and its pretty ok but the annoying lua errors when you unload them god i hate them please fix

9/10

So that would be my Legendware review for today its pretty honest and i like the cheat i joined legendware when v2 was out and in the videos it looked good but imo its nowhere near the old version

TL:DR
Cheat is good for the price but needs fixes

Last edited:

beangg

Premium
soooo i dont want to make the first section too long but idc you can read it i dont i just write it

Ok lets start how i even found out about legendware: it was a hot summer of 2020 and a friend (RusPlane) was using a software in videos and i was like WOAAAH THAT SHIT LOOKING CRAZY (sidenote i only used free cheats b4) so i messaged him if he can resell me lw and even tho i didnt buy it that time i registered me on the forum securing my uid 947 (still happy asf to this day that i registerd me) and now i got lifetime and we going to start with the review now.

we going to rate it in the order in the menu:

LEGIT:
honestly pretty good im not missing anything and i dont dislike anything i acutally love the new hitbox selection that came with v4
but im not sure about vac security since in the last time legendware was more like a paid vac ban but rn im not sure about it

8/10

RAGE:
its pretty good for the price and with some resolver luas it can be pretty good acutally but it has its misses and they occur pretty often but nothing a lua couldnt fix all in all its pretty good as i said

9/10

ANTI-AIM:
its meh. its better than nixware but worse than nl or some other cheats but i can make it work

7/10

VISUALS:
10/10 instantly i loved and still love the visuals there is nothing wrong with them even tho it would be nice to have more chams models but still they are perfect in my opinion

10/10

MISC:
im not missing anything and everything is in there but its a bit weird for the first few days because of the things how they are aligned but still good

9/10

SKINS:
pretty ok from what i saw but i dont use it that much but it looks good and didnt have any problems

9/10

SETTINGS:
just config and lua stuff nothing new

10/10

PLAYERS:
never used it cant rate it but it looks good and im gonna try to use it more often so far 0/10

0/10

LUA:
its pretty good but the lua api needs imporvements but some luas can fix the cheat and make it better such as resolver luas
i like the lua section and its pretty ok but the annoying lua errors when you unload them god i hate them please fix

9/10

So that would be my Legendware review for today its pretty honest and i like the cheat i joined legendware when v2 was out and in the videos it looked good but imo its nowhere near the old version

TL:DR
Cheat is good for the price but needs fixes
uid on a public cheat doesnt mean anything but nice review ig

B14cKC4t

シ𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕒π•₯𝕀 π•˜π•  π•₯𝕠 π•™π•–π•’π•§π•–π•Ÿ
Legend
but the annoying lua errors when you unload them god i hate them please fix

lua coder issue when u got same client more then 1 in a lua it will happen somehting like this