Positive My honest Legendware review

JCat

Boop
Legend
Intro:
I've first joined lw early 2020 just before v2 release and back then the cheat performed ok against other p2c. Now v4 had many different changes that has improved the cheat a lot since I last used it.

Menu:
The menu back in v2 felt unoriginal, but clean. With v4 they have changed the design entirely, with the new menu being easy to navigate and use. It is probably one of the best menu designs I've seen.
10/10

Visuals:

The visual customization is as usual, chams and glow effects along with esp works properly. However, somethings I personally dislike is the font of the esp, it feels unusually thick and unpleasant for me to look at. Another issue is the esp preview, the esp preview is very dark and can be difficult to see transparent chams.
9/10

Rage:

The ragebot has improved since I last used it, as back in v2 the cheat would just stare at people if it could not resolve them. Now the cheat resolves most aa with decent accuracy, although you can still occasionally miss. The option of being able to enable/disable dt hitchance is a nice feature to have (this thing always confuses me). Although one thing that bothers me is the lack of hitbox selections, as you can only select a general area.
8/10

AA:

The anti aim is less customizable than v2 but they've kept everything simple and you can create some decent aa's without any luas.
8.5/10

Lua:

The lua api has a wide range of uses compared to some other cheats. Although it lacks in certain areas, lw probably has great lua api and a lot to expand on.
9.5/10

Conclusion:

Legendware has definitely improved over the years, the cheat is easy to config with a decent ragebot and a lot of features for a cheap price. I'd definitely recommend getting lw compared to other cheats like ot or nl currently, as lw is way cheaper and performs just as good.

9/10