Neutral legendware v4 review after playing with it for about 1 year

Poe

Medium sized namer
Legend
I'm just going to say that I've been banned before for undermining, which was really stupid from my part since the cheat was actually often updated and it was preety fun to use

Nowadays though, It's a whole different story.

Also, I've never tried the legitbot before, so I won't talk about it

First of all - the part the devs forgot about for about 8 months, the ragebot.
Arguably the most important part of the cheat, the rage shouldnt be something they are "trying to hide from us". One thing I realised is that on the front page of the website, the developers mention that Legendware is a cheat that visually changes the game. In my opinion, that is really stupid. Legendware always was a rage-focused cheat, and now they dont even care about the ragebot anymore.
Dont want to make this section any longer, so Ill just give you the rating. Overall - For a csgo cheat - 5/10, and for a 5$ csgo cheat - 7/10

Visuals - The visuals are actually clean and customizable. I don't think they should be the main selling point of this cheat, but not everyone thinks the same. It has some missing features that would be nice like fog, custom flag colors, more chams options/more chams overlay options, but aside from that, everything is perfect. Overall - 9/10

Anti-aim - Legendware has one of the most basic anti-aim features at the moment, with very few options to choose and play around with. Unless you have a lua, you are going to be instantly headshotted by the worst players in existance. Overall 4/10

Miscellaneous - All of the key features are here, nothing notable is missing for a "rage-focused cheat". Overall - 10/10

API - I am not and never was a lua scripter, so I can't give you my personal opinion, but from what I've heard from friends and a lot of lua scripters, the api is very limited and some basic things are very hard to do. Overall 5/10

Forum - Using the template that 90% of cheat forums use, but has some nice changes. It looks great, but they should worry less about the forum and more about the cheat. Overall 9/10

Staff - While intimidating at first, the staff is really nice and helped me with a lot of problems. Couz and Immortale are probably still mad at me from what I did last year and don't want to be my friend, but it was my fault. Aside from that staff is great. Overall 10/10

One last note - Something that annoyed me was the removal of lifetime. Even though people like me that have had lifetime before the removal still have it, removing lifetime was one of their worst decisions. Legendware only is popular because it's (or used to be) a decent cheat that is really cheap. People like me only ever tried legendware because of the lifetime option. Removing one of the things that made your cheat popular will not help you at all. I get that everyone needs money but this will probably hurt the cheat even more. And - get this - they didnt even bother updating after the removal of lifetime. It was just something out of the blue.

Overall, Legendware is still probably the best cheat under 20$, but if the staff ever wakes up and actually workson the cheat, it will be able to compete with the really good cheats like it used to.

Final rating - 7/10

oh and if in any case you think this is undermining or something, go look at what the others wrote. I actually tried to look past a lot of the problems like the lua unloading which hasnt been fixed in a year.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

RussianAirplane

pull up in a ford focus
Beta
oh and if in any case you think this is undermining or something, go look at what the others wrote. I actually tried to look past a lot of the problems like the lua unloading which hasnt been fixed in a year.
banned cya #1

Ruzule

💪
Legend
I am 100% in what u said and in other words i agree.
The cheat could be better if the devs focus more on the rage part of the cheat! This cheat never was a visuals only cheat!
I would like to add that:
- the animations on this cheat are garbage (Local Player Position is never where u see it, Enemys Head and Legs are never where the cheat tells u they are) and as a consequence of that, resolver in 6 out of 10 will not detect the real position of them, in other words Ragebot Miss Because Resolver (Immortale u dumb ass learn how to code Resolver (jkjk))
- the auto r8 is trash, never use r8 on this cheat, it needs a lot of improvements
- Legitbot is really decent, not best, not worst just decent. I would clasify it similar to Aimware, but easier to configure (9/10)

Reactions: Poe

eugen

average dwayne enjoyer
Legend
I am 100% in what u said and in other words i agree.
The cheat could be better if the devs focus more on the rage part of the cheat! This cheat never was a visuals only cheat!
I would like to add that:
- the animations on this cheat are garbage (Local Player Position is never where u see it, Enemys Head and Legs are never where the cheat tells u they are) and as a consequence of that, resolver in 6 out of 10 will not detect the real position of them, in other words Ragebot Miss Because Resolver (Immortale u dumb ass learn how to code Resolver (jkjk))
- the auto r8 is trash, never use r8 on this cheat, it needs a lot of improvements
- Legitbot is really decent, not best, not worst just decent. I would clasify it similar to Aimware, but easier to configure (9/10)
Nebunu Camel agrees with both of these opinions, the cheat could, for the price, still perform decently if there were some minor quality of life fixes like the animations, DT recharge, autostrafer and other issues that appeared in the last 8 months. Sure, new features would be much appreciated and would boost this cheat even more but if everything was working as it's supposed to work right now then people wouldn't complain much, especially for a cheat with this much potential and devs who can clearly make something good when they put in the effort to do so. What would be even better for the cheat was for Artyom to give me beta access pls imortal i beg you

Reactions: Poe
Author
Poe

Poe

Medium sized namer
Legend
Nebunu Camel agrees with both of these opinions, the cheat could, for the price, still perform decently if there were some minor quality of life fixes like the animations, DT recharge, autostrafer and other issues that appeared in the last 8 months. Sure, new features would be much appreciated and would boost this cheat even more but if everything was working as it's supposed to work right now then people wouldn't complain much, especially for a cheat with this much potential and devs who can clearly make something good when they put in the effort to do so. What would be even better for the cheat was for Artyom to give me beta access pls imortal i beg you
Poe and iugen for beta

Sunny

Sunny
Using the template that 90% of cheat forums use, but has some nice changes. It looks great, but they should worry less about the forum and more about the cheat. Overall 9/10
The forum is so much different than all the other cheat forums.