Neutral Legendware V4 Review after 5 months of it being my main cheat.

Jaiz

Premium
Before I start I want to say that this is all my opinion, not facts.

Let's start with the menu since it is the first impression you get of the cheat.
It is very well sorted which makes it very easy to find whatever you are looking for. It doesn't feel crowded at all. You can change the size of the menu which isn't necessarily needed. But it is a nice feature. There's even a preview when you are making visuals. But overall it's pretty simple and I would like to see it more detailed.
Strong 8/10

Legitbot:
I have not used the legitbot and I'm not going to be rating it.

Visuals: The visuals are very clean and good-looking, I don't have a lot to say about them. It's pretty customizable and very customizable for such a cheap price. But there is a lack of things like customized fog and I would like to see more customization for chams. But both of those things can be done with Lua scripting.
9/10

Misc: There is not much to say about it except for the fact it has all the needed features. One thing that annoyed me about it was the
third-person distance. The lowest value is in my opinion sometimes still pretty far away. But this can also be changed with the help of Lua scripting.
The auto strafe is kind of bad and needs reworking. But there is a smoothing scale to help fix that.

7/10

Forum:
It's very simple and looks almost like any other forum. I know some people like that kind of style but I would rather have something unique.
6/10

Anti-Aim:
The AA is extremely simple. as well as not very customizable at all. Without Luas, you will die from the first shot 90% of the time.
5/10

Ragebot: The ragebot is ok. If you are decent at hvhing you can keep up with some of the better cheats on the market. The resolver is in serious need of an update but there is resolver Luas that can help a bit. But you have to remember it is a budget cheat. And it's pretty good for its price.
6/10

Staff: I have talked to some of the staff on occasions but I don't know them and I have not needed help much. I have heard mostly good things about them though.
9/10

API:
The API is very limited and in massive need of an update. I cannot give many details on this topic since I am not a Lua scripter myself. But I know people who are and this is their opinion on it.
4/10

Optimization:
I have a very bad laptop and I can run LW on 100 fps max while I can run almost any other cheat with 200+. The optimization is not that good but I hope it can improve over time.
6/10

Overall Rating: 7/10

I recommend this cheat for people who needs a budget cheat since IMO it's the best one out there right now.

DerAlteNeger

Before I start I want to say that this is all my opinion, not facts.

Let's start with the menu since it is the first impression you get of the cheat.
It is very well sorted which makes it very easy to find whatever you are looking for. It doesn't feel crowded at all. You can change the size of the menu which isn't necessarily needed. But it is a nice feature. There's even a preview when you are making visuals. But overall it's pretty simple and I would like to see it more detailed.
Strong 8/10

Legitbot:
I have not used the legitbot and I'm not going to be rating it.

Visuals: The visuals are very clean and good-looking, I don't have a lot to say about them. It's pretty customizable and very customizable for such a cheap price. But there is a lack of things like customized fog and I would like to see more customization for chams. But both of those things can be done with Lua scripting.
9/10

Misc: There is not much to say about it except for the fact it has all the needed features. One thing that annoyed me about it was the
third-person distance. The lowest value is in my opinion sometimes still pretty far away. But this can also be changed with the help of Lua scripting.
The auto strafe is kind of bad and needs reworking. But there is a smoothing scale to help fix that.

7/10

Forum:
It's very simple and looks almost like any other forum. I know some people like that kind of style but I would rather have something unique.
6/10

Anti-Aim:
The AA is extremely simple. as well as not very customizable at all. Without Luas, you will die from the first shot 90% of the time.
5/10

Ragebot: The ragebot is ok. If you are decent at hvhing you can keep up with some of the better cheats on the market. The resolver is in serious need of an update but there is resolver Luas that can help a bit. But you have to remember it is a budget cheat. And it's pretty good for its price.
6/10

Staff: I have talked to some of the staff on occasions but I don't know them and I have not needed help much. I have heard mostly good things about them though.
9/10

API:
The API is very limited and in massive need of an update. I cannot give many details on this topic since I am not a Lua scripter myself. But I know people who are and this is their opinion on it.
4/10

Optimization:
I have a very bad laptop and I can run LW on 100 fps max while I can run almost any other cheat with 200+. The optimization is not that good but I hope it can improve over time.
6/10

Overall Rating: 7/10

I recommend this cheat for people who needs a budget cheat since IMO it's the best one out there right now.
U can buy nixware for 2,50 euro and it’s not missing 5time on nanosense duo to resolver 💀