Neutral Legendware review form a nn

B14cKC4t

シ𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕒π•₯𝕀 π•˜π•  π•₯𝕠 π•™π•–π•’π•§π•–π•Ÿ
Legend
so i started this cheat since 2k21 when the v4 come out ,
it is better then the begin when v4 come out(when v4 come out it is a total shit like nevershot head and baim aa = air the lua coder not much )
but now it is better
but i think it can be better and better rn , cuz it update the cheat 11.12.2021,and then it said it may get a big update on cheat or on forum ) so they try to update the language feature on forum , i dont think it is a good idea , cuz the resolver is not bad but not good ( a litter better then nix , but worse then weave )
like weave is free , so why we need to pay 6€ to play legendware? first thing, i want to talk about the resolver, the body resolver :eek: sometimes it miss body (dub to resolver ) miss some one's stomach in air i dont think it is a good resolver like when i play it i can only see miss shot dub to resolver lots of times. i think it can be better ? like maybe when shot it may more focus shotting .
second , i want to talk about the rage, the auto stop is ok , but like i think it can have more options like duck or something, and the auto stop on scout when it after shot( there is a delta time between shots) it still autostop on ( so when people try to knife u , u cant move fast ) also i am so confuse about the zeus why we need to turn of the double tap feature and switch to fake lag mode on zeus? like with knife i can use double tap to teleport knife ( teleport moment your hit is unpredictable) .
then , i want to talk about the antiaim , the antiaim feature is ok but the desync type is not enough , and maybe we need a freestand on this cheat is better then the edge yaw ,not much things can do with antiaim ,only changing the menu setting is f riendly to novice coders, But scalability drops.
after that , let's talk about misc , the only thing i dont like in the misc is bhop , when u using teleport jump,it may stuck after teleport , then your speed will slow down .
visual is good and enough , but maybe it can add a chams of player's body attachment

Author
B14cKC4t

B14cKC4t

シ𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕒π•₯𝕀 π•˜π•  π•₯𝕠 π•™π•–π•’π•§π•–π•Ÿ
Legend

beangg

Premium
so i started this cheat since 2k21 when the v4 come out ,
it is better then the begin when v4 come out(when v4 come out it is a total shit like nevershot head and baim aa = air the lua coder not much )
but now it is better
but i think it can be better and better rn , cuz it update the cheat 11.12.2021,and then it said it may get a big update on cheat or on forum ) so they try to update the language feature on forum , i dont think it is a good idea , cuz the resolver is not bad but not good ( a litter better then nix , but worse then weave )
like weave is free , so why we need to pay 6€ to play legendware? first thing, i want to talk about the resolver, the body resolver :eek: sometimes it miss body (dub to resolver ) miss some one's stomach in air i dont think it is a good resolver like when i play it i can only see miss shot dub to resolver lots of times. i think it can be better ? like maybe when shot it may more focus shotting .
second , i want to talk about the rage, the auto stop is ok , but like i think it can have more options like duck or something, and the auto stop on scout when it after shot( there is a delta time between shots) it still autostop on ( so when people try to knife u , u cant move fast ) also i am so confuse about the zeus why we need to turn of the double tap feature and switch to fake lag mode on zeus? like with knife i can use double tap to teleport knife ( teleport moment your hit is unpredictable) .
then , i want to talk about the antiaim , the antiaim feature is ok but the desync type is not enough , and maybe we need a freestand on this cheat is better then the edge yaw ,not much things can do with antiaim ,only changing the menu setting is f riendly to novice coders, But scalability drops.
after that , let's talk about misc , the only thing i dont like in the misc is bhop , when u using teleport jump,it may stuck after teleport , then your speed will slow down .
visual is good and enough , but maybe it can add a chams of player's body attachment
from?