Negative It needs an urgent update

lapohu232

Good morning/afternoon/evening guys, gals and mods, and devs. This is my opinion on the current state of the cheat in V4, I did play with V4 since it got released and I wish that I would've wrote better words about the cheat. However, I am saddened to let everyone know that I was dissapointed with the performance. With complete honesty and with no remorse, I think that the devs do not care about the cheat anymore. However, here is my opinion about the cheat.

Ragebot and Anti-Aim 5/10: Often times it does not shoot, and when it shoots it mostly misses due to spread, occlusion or resolver. Another problem is with the doubletap being extremely bipolar, showing me that it shot 3 times meanwhile only 1 bullet was shot. It is a little bit better if "Lag exploit" and "Extended teleport" are disabled, but it is still not ideal. Fakelag 16 ticks is not great since it teleports behind sometimes, and the antiaim is the most hittable part about the cheat. No matter the configuration, if you don't use a LUA for a better anti-aim, you are d o n e FUCKED. So to sum it all up, ragebot has problems with prediction and resolver, doubletap has some problems as well that can be easily fixed, and anti aim is outdated.
Legitbot 9/10: It is easy to configure, and it does everything as you would expect it to be. The only reason I gave it 9/10 instead of 10/10 was for the RCS and for the smoothing that I have noticed.
Visuals: 7/10: The thing that annoys me the most is the smooth text on the ESP, depending on the GUI scale. Another problem is that alt-tabbing results in my keybinds and every single window being teleported to the top left corner of the screen, fucking up all of the positions, and this happens for me in both fullscreen and fullscreen windowed. Other than that, I hate the fact that enemies dissapear rather quickly from the ESP, and most of the times I cannot see the position of the enemy behind the wall, being very close to me mind you. It is not a problem if I cannot see the enemy from his base, but for the fact that I cannot see him very close to me, that is rather annoying. Menu is unchanged and I don't like it. I do not dislike the fact that the devs did not change the menu when they released V4, I just never liked the aspect of the menu. So please do change the aspect of the menu and tabs, they look unchanged to me since V3.
Misc 9/10: Some other options in other cheats are missing, but for the most part it has everything that you could technically need for basic gameplay.

Please do keep in mind that this is my and only my opinion, take this with a grain of salt. This thread is not meant as an insult to the devs, it's more of a feedback type of message, from the community to the people who maintain this service.
Have a good day,
lapohu232

Author
lapohu232

lapohu232

lets not forget the perfect autostrafer this cheat has
Yes, I did forget some other stuff, such as the autostrafer sometimes stopping mid air with higher velocity, and the non working glow on enemies (atleast for me, I have no idea why, my computer is good). Also behind wall chams most of the time being non existent on enemies does make it a huge deal breaker, and the awful optimization of this cheat. I play with the lowest settings on 1080p and I get maybe 170 fps with no luas (keep in mind I have an R7 3700X and an RX 580), with no enemy peeking or rendered. If 1 enemy renders, I think ragebot and/or ESP start having brain schizophrenia and start decomposing him, leaving me with less than 100fps. If 2 enemies render, I drop under 50fps. I tried changing ragebot settings, and it has no effect.

TheErPasTo

Premium
Yes, I did forget some other stuff, such as the autostrafer sometimes stopping mid air with higher velocity, and the non working glow on enemies (atleast for me, I have no idea why, my computer is good). Also behind wall chams most of the time being non existent on enemies does make it a huge deal breaker, and the awful optimization of this cheat. I play with the lowest settings on 1080p and I get maybe 170 fps with no luas (keep in mind I have an R7 3700X and an RX 580), with no enemy peeking or rendered. If 1 enemy renders, I think ragebot and/or ESP start having brain schizophrenia and start decomposing him, leaving me with less than 100fps. If 2 enemies render, I drop under 50fps. I tried changing ragebot settings, and it has no effect.
premium pasting solutions!

OfficialZapy

Premium
Good morning/afternoon/evening guys, gals and mods, and devs. This is my opinion on the current state of the cheat in V4, I did play with V4 since it got released and I wish that I would've wrote better words about the cheat. However, I am saddened to let everyone know that I was dissapointed with the performance. With complete honesty and with no remorse, I think that the devs do not care about the cheat anymore. However, here is my opinion about the cheat.

Ragebot and Anti-Aim 5/10: Often times it does not shoot, and when it shoots it mostly misses due to spread, occlusion or resolver. Another problem is with the doubletap being extremely bipolar, showing me that it shot 3 times meanwhile only 1 bullet was shot. It is a little bit better if "Lag exploit" and "Extended teleport" are disabled, but it is still not ideal. Fakelag 16 ticks is not great since it teleports behind sometimes, and the antiaim is the most hittable part about the cheat. No matter the configuration, if you don't use a LUA for a better anti-aim, you are d o n e FUCKED. So to sum it all up, ragebot has problems with prediction and resolver, doubletap has some problems as well that can be easily fixed, and anti aim is outdated.
Legitbot 9/10: It is easy to configure, and it does everything as you would expect it to be. The only reason I gave it 9/10 instead of 10/10 was for the RCS and for the smoothing that I have noticed.
Visuals: 7/10: The thing that annoys me the most is the smooth text on the ESP, depending on the GUI scale. Another problem is that alt-tabbing results in my keybinds and every single window being teleported to the top left corner of the screen, fucking up all of the positions, and this happens for me in both fullscreen and fullscreen windowed. Other than that, I hate the fact that enemies dissapear rather quickly from the ESP, and most of the times I cannot see the position of the enemy behind the wall, being very close to me mind you. It is not a problem if I cannot see the enemy from his base, but for the fact that I cannot see him very close to me, that is rather annoying. Menu is unchanged and I don't like it. I do not dislike the fact that the devs did not change the menu when they released V4, I just never liked the aspect of the menu. So please do change the aspect of the menu and tabs, they look unchanged to me since V3.
Misc 9/10: Some other options in other cheats are missing, but for the most part it has everything that you could technically need for basic gameplay.

Please do keep in mind that this is my and only my opinion, take this with a grain of salt. This thread is not meant as an insult to the devs, it's more of a feedback type of message, from the community to the people who maintain this service.
Have a good day,
lapohu232
Very accurate feedback ++

Tomy4

Premium

Have a good day,
lapohu232
Man, you're right! Everything you described is all right! Only these people do not listen to the community of their creativity, and just score a dick. No matter how many people complain about it, we will never wait for fixes of these problems, and even more so for improvements.

Zrye1337

iq low
Legend
Legendware's hop feature needs to be redone It's not even as good as a Free/Crack phew module (e.g. it's not as smooth as OnetapV3 crack's hop jump

Have a good day,
lapohu232
Legendware's hop feature needs to be redone It's not even as good as a Free/Crack phew module (e.g. it's not as smooth as OnetapV3 crack's hop jump :(

Zrye1337

iq low
Legend
Legendware's hop feature needs to be redone It's not even as good as a Free/Crack phew module (e.g. it's not as smooth as OnetapV3 crack's hop jump

Legendware's hop feature needs to be redone It's not even as good as a Free/Crack phew module (e.g. it's not as smooth as OnetapV3 crack's hop jump :(
Although it is a miscellaneous function, the unsmooth jumping module will cause the feel to drop sharply.