Positive HONEST LEGENDWARE REVIEW

zDrip

Premium
*Info: I have a lifetime subscription and mutliple years of expirience in hvh.

*Price: Prices are totally fair if not rather cheap. I'd say its worth the money 10/10

*Rage: The Ragebot is very good configurable and does its job very well. Exploits like fakeduck and hideshots work in Matchmaking with anti-untrusted turned off. The resolver could get some improvements. 7/0

*Antiaim: The Antiaim is very advanced and has some unique features such as "Flick Desync mode". Its missing some features like "Roll Antiaim". Its really good for the cheap price. 9/10

*Misc: You have everything you need such as bunnyhop, autostrafe, auto peek etc. Something that would be great to have is a blockbot to troll in Matchmaking. 9/10

*Visuals: Everything you need. Compact and easy. Not too much not too little. 10/10

*Lua system: Normal lua system. Rather weak compared to other cheats. Lots of errors when unloading luas. 4/10

*Skins: Great skin/inventory changer. Skin icons sometimes mess up. 8/10

*Legit: Not that customizeable and not recommended to use it on accounts you care about. Can be very blatant even on low settings. Keep in mind that it is a rage cheat. 5/10

*Conclusion: A good rage cheat worth the money with additional features like legitbot what just makes the top.

*Total: 7.5/10

Dorel12

My account recently got stolen(i got ratted)
Premium
Good review but i don't think aa is really 9/10 is more like a 7/10 because i get tapped every time i try to peek someone and my fakelag got predicted by other cheats so this is why

david ENZO

i dont really agree abt the visuals part , it really would need some glow on the enemy chams or smth like that

Author
zDrip

zDrip

Premium
Good review but i don't think aa is really 9/10 is more like a 7/10 because i get tapped every time i try to peek someone and my fakelag got predicted by other cheats so this is why
I can understand you but with 20$ / Year you wont come near Neverlose or Onetap niveau and the AA is decent for the price.

Author
zDrip

zDrip

Premium
i dont really agree abt the visuals part , it really would need some glow on the enemy chams or smth like that
The chams options are only flat and regular but glow is an extra feature at the bottom of the visulas tab