After-sale Can you fix legendware for windows 11

Puwpl

Windows 11 is very buggy and a potential security issue. If you cheat in video games you shouldn't use the most up to date secure software.

soapsama

中国官方经销商
Official reseller
Our encoder is preparing to adapt to windows 11, but it still has many problems. I think we need to fix it before pushing a stable version

southscythe

Legend
my friend a shitton of crashes with nl. he switched back to win 10 and its running fine now :D
Nope, I have been injected NL yesterday after update to the windows 11 and all still working fine. Mb he got problems with the NL drivers or problems with the library of Visual C++ Respositories, but windows 11 is more then stable, this OS is perfect and working very fine.

bom1962

I'm Rarely play hvh from now
Win11 is very stable, lol
From my experience There is still crash sometime folder sometime it just crash itself and sometime when i try to open folder it just freeze itself for 10 sec. even open setting it need load 2sec to open it. If you run game while open setting in win11 it need took long to open it (but not that long just a bit long) But that is first release public. when i getting update this month there is some issue like when i try open mixed volume sometime app not show by itself. This is what i found when I use win11.