Negative Legendware Review

pullyfy

lil never
Legend
I would change the rating of the skin changer, sometimes it can cause crashes, also you can't change already added skin (personally my quibble).

As for optimization, I agree, it's terrible. But I noticed that it directly depends on the configuration of the computer. Many have drawdowns in fps, at the peak. However, I and some other people I know do not have this problem. I have 1050 ti and I7-7700k I have no problems with the fps. I also tested with a friend, he has a 1650 and an I5, so he had a fairly small fps and strong drawdowns at the peak.

Loader - there are frequent problems, but however I like it because of my weak Internet, the loader loads the cheat very quickly, about 20 seconds to launch to the csgo main menu, when I wait about 3 minutes in neverlose

Author
OfficialZapy

OfficialZapy

Premium
I would change the rating of the skin changer, sometimes it can cause crashes, also you can't change already added skin (personally my quibble).

As for optimization, I agree, it's terrible. But I noticed that it directly depends on the configuration of the computer. Many have drawdowns in fps, at the peak. However, I and some other people I know do not have this problem. I have 1050 ti and I7-7700k I have no problems with the fps. I also tested with a friend, he has a 1650 and an I5, so he had a fairly small fps and strong drawdowns at the peak.

Loader - there are frequent problems, but however I like it because of my weak Internet, the loader loads the cheat very quickly, about 20 seconds to launch to the csgo main menu, when I wait about 3 minutes in neverlose
I have 1060 i7 still lagging on peek
The loader is fast when it works, but the problem is that it doesn't (expired sub lol)