After-sale JUST DON T BUY THIS STUPID ASS CHEAT, THE DEVS JUST DON T CARE

QuezzyxRegele

Resolver is a god
Premium
Broken loader, you have a 50% chance of not injecting correctly
Ragebot: Cheat doesnt even have a good hit scan logic, you can either force too much head, under min damage, and even not shoot at all, and lets not even talk about how the cheat doesnt even know how to make an autostop so it misses due to spread all of the time.
Resolver: I dont know how they published the cheat without it. Honestly, it would be better off without their resolver ( that doesnt even work correctly, nore work at all ) ( ps. use @Ruzule 's RESOLVER ;) ). It almost never hits bro, how can you make such a shit resolver?
AntiAim: Shit settings, no customizations, and outdated as fuck. Cmon, you really make users need to hook to csgo manually with luas to add roll to your cheat?
Lua API: Just no.
Visuals: They fucked em up in their last upd, the font is fucked af, + theyre outdated visuals
Decent things: inventory changer, misc tab, configs tab

Today, legendware is a joke, it cannot even compete with FUCKING NIXWARE, THEIR MAIN BUDGET AND FUNCTIONALITY COMPETITOR. Legendware community is just lucky that the cheat at least has an lua api and that coders are able to add new features and fixes thru scripts, but other than that, staff is dead, coder is shit, everyone doesnt give a single fuck about the project, and keep in mind, at some point in time, like a year or two years ago, legendware was actually good and worth the price ( thats why i have lifetime ), but as always, legendware suprises us with how shit they are in maintaining a cheat and a community.

Please buy Plaguecheat, Airflow, Nixware, or even fucking Weave ( not fully released yet )
DONT BUY LEGENDWARE.

P.P.S: @Ruzule Kiss love <3

godenight

Lunarity LLC
Legend
AGAIN LOW IQ USERS WRITE SMTHING ABOUT CUSTOM RESOLVER I JUST WILL SAY THAT U CANT GET CLEAR ANIMLAYERS WOUT AFIX SO STOP WRITING THIS SHIT PLEASEšŸ„²

Ruzule

šŸ’Ŗ
Legend
AGAIN LOW IQ USERS WRITE SMTHING ABOUT CUSTOM RESOLVER I JUST WILL SAY THAT U CANT GET CLEAR ANIMLAYERS WOUT AFIX SO STOP WRITING THIS SHIT PLEASEšŸ„²
yes u can, u don t know in what callback to call them, that s all
everything that u can do on a cheat, u can do on lua ffi aswell