My first cfg on legendware :D

XGetRektX

Beta user but not beta
well ... I think this video was not worth much, but removing it, thanks for increasing the community, about the video: I think it is not only worth these 1v1 videos because most people do not know how to play, they are squatting with their bodies out. .. they keep doing jitter edge (the scariest thing I’ve ever seen) And most are always 16k or Mirage. This is my opening, if you don't like it, please ignore it

Edit: even more when you want to "show" a cfg, it's always on a sv with a good amount of people and try to keep the score positive

xsin

Baim DT
well ... I think this video was not worth much, but removing it, thanks for increasing the community, about the video: I think it is not only worth these 1v1 videos because most people do not know how to play, they are squatting with their bodies out. .. they keep doing jitter edge (the scariest thing I’ve ever seen) And most are always 16k or Mirage. This is my opening, if you don't like it, please ignore it

Edit: even more when you want to "show" a cfg, it's always on a sv with a good amount of people and try to keep the score positive
also its on local server so the person hosting always gett the advantage for dt and everything else