LW | Resolver showcase

xyren

Новый пользователь
i'm not trying to undermine this cheat but it's current state is really not the best

Author
Author
xyren

xyren

Новый пользователь
if i get banned, i get banned that's it lol

Remosium

Единственный, кто может меня победить — это я сам.
Легенда
Legend
Что за луа в начале на индикаторы

Storms

Juice Cannon
Легенда
Legend
i'm not trying to undermine this cheat but it's current state is really not the best

it literally hasnt been updated in like a month and a half obviously its going to not hit the most, there was literally no point in making this video

Author
Author
xyren

xyren

Новый пользователь
it literally hasnt been updated in like a month and a half obviously its going to not hit the most, there was literally no point in making this video
2 months actually

Author
Author
xyren

xyren

Новый пользователь
but no there was actually kinda a point, it just shows that the devs are lazy to update the current version and its unusable af

Author
Author
xyren

xyren

Новый пользователь
i literally recommend everyone to not buy it until legendware v3 comes out which hopefully will be better

FPScamden

Новый пользователь
last update 9/7/2020 r u dumb?
Damn i forgot too delete that i was bouta say that but i went to go check update and ye ur right hasnt been a while but i forgot too delete the words lol. Your right Dont gotta be so passive agressive though?

Author
Author
xyren

xyren

Новый пользователь
literally the forum says there's.an update yesterday but the loader says otherwise, p100.

also can't tell if ur sarcastic or not lol

FPScamden

Новый пользователь
@]
literally the forum says there's.an update yesterday but the loader says otherwise, p100.

also can't tell if ur sarcastic or not lol
Lets just hope there updating v3 like there saying they are but somthing is telling me they arent..