Before you buy lw (not a diss)

Tweege

mother
Легенда
Legend
the cheat is really good but the thing is. it needs a resolver update. the update from 09.07.20 where they optimised hitchance it broke something
and yeah heres the video (pls no ban this is just my review of the software)

Bean

The Bean
Легенда
Legend
Honestly this cheat just isn't great for hvh in the current state it is in, once they update the resolver and dt i'll try it again but rn i'm literally letting my sub run out.

Remosium

Единственный, кто может меня победить — это я сам.
Легенда
Legend
а то что у тебя серв по кд не регает это нечего,да?

faris

lifetime user
Легенда
Legend
this cheat kinda broken at the moment , just gonna use some other cheat until they fix this cheat

Qii

Новый пользователь
Ох я так с лв горел, ну чит вроде как даёт ахуеть моменты. А вроде как мисс по резольверу....

Mallinka

Новый пользователь
хз хз у чела мозг,кфг и плейстали иссуе чит
чит тту не причем

pavlos2007

Just hvh me
Легенда
Legend
the cheat is really good but the thing is. it needs a resolver update. the update from 09.07.20 where they optimised hitchance it broke something
and yeah heres the video (pls no ban this is just my review of the software)
i think when you tried to shoot with deagle i think your cfg maybe the problem because if you had lower mim dmg it could fire
and some cfg seam great but sometimes its the cfg issue

Qii

Новый пользователь
чит миссает по резольверу , ну да кфг, ну да плейстайл когда против меня в3 идет на слоуволке в открытую с ножом миссаю всю обойму со скаута даже в боди не пытается

Author
Author
Tweege

Tweege

mother
Легенда
Legend
i think when you tried to shoot with deagle i think your cfg maybe the problem because if you had lower mim dmg it could fire
and some cfg seam great but sometimes its the cfg issue
min dmg 18 on deagle and the same thing happened previusly with auto min dmg 31 . its cuz the hitchance is broken when i have 69 it dont shoot but when its at 30to50 it shoots

faris

lifetime user
Легенда
Legend
yeah , were just gonna have to wait for an update . the cheat is also almost unplayable as it crashes alot

Bean

The Bean
Легенда
Legend
yeah , were just gonna have to wait for an update . the cheat is also almost unplayable as it crashes alot
yep until them i'm not buying another sub because even nix**** is better in the current state

pavlos2007

Just hvh me
Легенда
Legend
yep until them i'm not buying another sub because even nix**** is better in the current state
i think thats bullshit because i played today with nixware and neverlose
you know what happend tapped them both

Bean

The Bean
Легенда
Legend
that's weird i usually go 30 - 2 or smth with nix**** or aim**** but with legendware i only go something like 12 - 6

pavlos2007

Just hvh me
Легенда
Legend
that's weird i usually go 30 - 2 or smth with nix**** or aim**** but with legendware i only go something like 12 - 6
maybe cfg issue i used nos1r0s cfg maybe thats why idfk

Bean

The Bean
Легенда
Legend
maybe cfg issue i used nos1r0s cfg maybe thats why idfk
send me the config? i'll give it a shot. (discord's below if you decide to.)